Skip To Main Content

Transcript Request

Office Hours

7:15 AM to 4:15 PM (Monday - Friday)

How to Request Your Transcripts and High School Records

Current High School Students

You can request a transcript by contacting the registrar, Madison Curtiss, directly in the attendance office, via email, by phone or by filling out an electronic request HERE.

Alumni/Former High School Students

John H. Pitman High School uses for any transcript requests and graduation verifications. During the registration process you will be asked for your birth date, student ID number, email address, and the name you had while you attended Pitman High School. You will then request to send your transcripts electronically or by mail, to a college, employer, or other individual and you are able to track and store your orders.

Sign up and request a transcript on Parchment HERE.

For third party requests and graduation verifications please order through

Please allow 3-5 business days for a request to be completed.

Order a Transcript


Madison Curtiss

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What is an official transcript?

An official transcript contains the high school’s embossed stamp, signed transcript and must remain sealed. Most colleges, universities and military require an official copy of your high school transcript.

What is an unofficial transcript?

An unofficial transcript does not include an embossed stamp, and is usually used to obtain a G.E.D. or for personal use i.e. insurance purposes, DMV appointments or to prove you are a student.

Is there a fee for ordering transcripts?

Yes, there is a $4.15 fee when ordering transcripts through There are different costs for certain areas and if the transcript needs to be overnighted as well. 

Where can I see my SAT, PSAT, ACT or AP records?